Rite Aid was established in 1962 by Alex Grass with his first store in Pennsylvania. It is the best-known pharmacy on the east coast of the United States and the third-largest in the country. The Rite Aid Survey helps the company to analyze its own services and products and make sure that they are delivering the best.
The Rite Aid Survey is extremely easy for the customers to participate in and make sure that they provide their vital contribution to the improvement of the company.
Rite Aid is eager to interact with the customers who wish to participate at Rite Aid Survey. This survey gives the customers a chance to win $1000. This customer satisfaction survey demands no purchases and is ideal for those who wish to share their compliments or concerns about Rite Aid stores. The survey only takes a few minutes to be participated in and provides the opportunity to enter a monthly drawing for a grand prize of $ 1000 or less than $ 100.
|Official Name||Rite Aid Survey|
|Purpose||Conducting Customer Survey|
Rite Aid Survey Participation Steps
To complete this survey easily, just follow the steps that are explained below:
- Visit StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com. This survey is available on the official website.
- Read the instructions on the site carefully.
- Click on the “Submit Code” option.
- Submit the receipt code printed on your Rite Aid last purchase receipt.
- Click the Next button to continue the survey.
- Answer the questions on StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com based on your past experience to the Rite Aid stores.
- You will be asked to enter your personal information for the survey rewards.
- Please double-check everything before submitting your valuable feedback.
What Are The Rite Aid Survey Requirements?
Some of the basic requirements you need to keep in mind before participating in this survey are as follows:
- You are eligible to participate in this survey only if you are 18 or above.
- Respondents must have legal residence in the United States.
- Make sure you have access to a laptop or PC with a reliable and stable internet connection.
- Proof of the last purchase is a must to submit the inquired details.
- No employee of the Rite Aid company or any affiliate of the company should conduct this survey. Also, make sure that no family member of the employee serving Rite Aid conducts this survey.
- The Rite Aid company possesses the right to cancel the participation of the candidate if it is found that it is illegal.
After completing StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com, you can enter the monthly sweepstakes to win the grand prize of $ 1000. So if you know you can make things even better at your favorite pharmacy just by taking a little survey and this survey also gives the customers an opportunity to win $1000.
Rite Aid Survey Rewards
The prizes offered by Rite Aid Pharmacy incorporate one grand prize of $ 1,000 and ten grand prizes of $ 100 each. Prizes are awarded monthly after the drawing and payment are made by check. Additionally, the winners will be notified by mail or phone. This list of winners is also available upon request. All you need to do is email the address and stamp to Rite Aid Customer Service at the following address:
Rite Aid’s “Voice of the Customer” Winning Playlist,
P.O. Box 16350,
Offline Rite Aid Survey
To participate in this survey in the offline mode, just follow the steps that are explained below:
- Note down your full name, full mailing address, age, and phone number on a postcard.
- Submit to the Rite Aid Survey of the Customer Contest, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
- Place in a professional standard size envelope and mail to the address above.
- Wait for the next drawing. If you win, you will be contacted with the contact details you provided.
Rite Aid embraces customers who wish to participate in the Rite Aid Survey. Win a $ 1,000 customer survey. This customer satisfaction survey requires no purchases and is ideal for those who want to share their compliments or concerns about Rite Aid stores. The survey only takes a few minutes to complete and offers the opportunity to enter a monthly drawing for a grand prize of $ 1000 or less than $ 100.
Rite Aid Survey Objectives
Rite Aid has launched this survey to obtain details about customer satisfaction levels. The main idea is to understand why customers like stores and why there are complications with shopping or other services.
In return, Rite Aid offers cash prizes to random participants.
Survey data is used to improve services, reduce wait times, and more. Overall, customers are made sure that they will get a better customer experience on their future visits to the Rite Aid.
At the beginning of the Rite Aid Survey, the purchase was not necessary, but later Rite Aid modified it. You must now make a purchase to take the survey. The good news is the fact that the purchase price does not matter and all customers are equal in the competition.
While some companies only offer one type of reward, Rite Aid is different. They offer two types of prices. The first is known as the Grand Prize and is presented to you in the form of a cheque. The value is $ 1,000. The second prize is $ 100 and will also be credited to you in the form of a check.
Rite Aid is one of the largest pharmacy chains in the United States. The company has been with us since 1962 and it began its journey from Pennsylvania. In 2018, they were ranked 94th on the Fortune 500, so we can say that they are a great company with a good reputation that wants a great customer experience. Their businesses are spread across the United States and they literally have it all. It is possible to find items and products that are not available in other pharmacies.
Registering for the Rite Aid Survey contest is an extremely simple process. To win the $ 1,000 Grand Prize or the $ 100 Bonus Prize, simply follow the instructions below. Learn more about the eligibility criteria, restrictions, and how to enter the Rite Aid Survey contest. You can be the lucky winner by winning the grand prize if you follow the procedure correctly.
If you win, the prizes are very attractive. You can win the main prize or the top ten prizes. The first ten prizes consist of a cheque for $ 100 for the ten selected winners. However, the grand prize is an alphanumeric check for $ 1,000. So why wait? Just visit the official website and make sure that you provide your vital contribution to the improvement of the Rite Aid.