The PayPal Prepaid Mastercard has a special feature that transfers from a PayPal account to the card for quick access to funds. This login portal offers a wide range of services to the customers using it. The card has standard costs and services similar to other prepaid options, but fees may change slightly.
If people don’t have a debit or credit card, they can officially get one with PayPal’s prepaid benefits. A PayPal prepaid card enables the users to add money to your registered account and pay with the card. Therefore, people can purchase commercial supplies from physical and online retailers that only accept credit or debit cards.
As with most prepaid cards, you can easily add money to your PayPal Prepaid and customers can shop at any store where Mastercard is accepted. There are no overdraft fees or late fees when using a PayPal prepaid Mastercard.
|Portal Name||PayPal Prepaid|
Accessing The PayPal Prepaid Portal
You have around 30 minutes to transfer funds from PayPal to your debit or prepaid card. The services of this portal cost $ 0.25. However, when withdrawing money from different currencies, higher exchange rates can be used. Some steps to access this online portal are as follows:
- To begin the login process, visit the PayPalPrepaid.com.
- Visit the login section of this online portal.
- Here, you will see two text fields that ask you to submit your username and the account password.
- Submit the required credentials.
- After submitting the required details, click “Login”.
- If the details are correct, you will be allowed to sign in to your account.
- After signing in, you can access all the benefits and the services offered by this login portal.
Cardholders do not need to do a credit check to use the PayPal Prepaid. However, you will need to provide details such as name, address, date of birth, and social security number that PayPal accepts to verify the customer’s identity. If you don’t have this information, you can get it from the PayPal Prepaid for additional proof of identity.
PayPal Prepaid Withdrawal Process
The easiest way to withdraw money from PayPal Prepaid is to transfer it to your bank account immediately. We have explained the steps to transfer funds to your bank account:
- First, sign in to your PayPal Prepaid Login account.
- Input the amount people want to withdraw.
- Select the bank account to receive the money.
- This portal transfers the remaining amount from PayPal to the bank account.
- You can withdraw a maximum of $1 on this login portal.
The organization claims that the PayPal Prepaid debit card will be available at 30,000 locations in the USA as of today, it typically includes $ 10,000. This login portal is one of the best to make your financial life easy. Also, the same is extremely easy and safe to use for each and every user.
The PayPal Prepaid Card Features
Some of the primary benefits of using this login portal are as follows:
- You can link your PayPal account.
- The best thing about the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard is the ability to log into your PayPal account. When you log in, you can access the services listed below.
- Transfer money from PayPal account to card.
- Check your card balance and purchase history online.
- Use PayPal’s online bill payment service.
- Open and access the savings account easily.
- The savings account is easily compatible with the PayPal Prepaid. Receive an annual percentage return of up to 5% on the first $ 1,000 of the total. You will also get 0.5% APY on the additional credit.
These prices are exclusive and are therefore subject to revision abroad. Once the card is activated, you can spontaneously deposit all or part of your full salary, federal tax refund, or several federal and state benefits onto the card.
PayPal provides a prepaid card with its brand, as well as the ability to add money to other standard and prepaid cards. Your PayPal Prepaid must be linked to your PayPal account for a transfer to be possible. In addition to the prepaid card options, you can simply request a PayPal debit card that is linked directly to your account. With PayPal, you can access and transfer your money in several ways. The PayPal Prepaid Card is the primary choice of the people in the country when it comes to financial transactions.
If you don’t have a PayPal Prepaid account yet, you can easily register for the same by following the steps explained in our article. After loading the balance into PayPal Prepaid, cardholders can pay with PayPal Prepaid on any e-commerce website recommended by PayPal. There is also a $ 3.95 activation fee that users can charge up to $ 500 per day with a maximum of $ 4,000 per month.
PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® has a variety of fees. Initially, you pay a plan fee of $ 4.95 per month. The first month’s charges will be debited from your account within 36 hours after the first card is topped up. The cash charge at an ATM is $ 1.95 plus bank or ATM operator fees.
It is important to know that PayPal does not define or disclose some fees, they depend on where you are using the card and for what services. You will have to pay a nominal fee to reload your card. However, the amount can vary depending on where and when you do it.
You will be charged a nominal amount to replace the card if you lost it. Replacement cards cost $ 5.95. Delivery is free within 7-10 business days. Three-day delivery costs an additional $ 20. Delivery in one or two days for $ 25.
PayPal Prepaid Security Level
You might be wondering about the security level of this online portal. Well, this online portal is extremely secure to be used for each and every registered user. The PayPal Prepaid makes sure that all your financial and personal details are safe on this portal.
If the PayPal prepaid card is stolen by someone like other MasterCard customers, cardholders enjoy the protection of MasterCard’s zero liability policy. If someone steals the assigned card and it is not linked to a PayPal account, that person will only have access to the accessible funds. This is an authorization for all PayPal prepaid cards. Thus, you can trust the PayPal Prepaid by every aspect.