To enjoy online multiplayer in Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch, you will require to sign into the game by using a Microsoft account. This article explains how to connect and add friends to play online together. If you are wondering what the aka.ms/remoteconnect website is and how it correlates to playing Minecraft through a cross-game engine against people on other devices, or if the remote connection site is not working for you, this article is for you.
If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create a free account by following the instructions explained in our article on how to set up an aka.ms/remoteconnect account.
|Login For||Microsoft Account|
Set Up aka.ms/remoteconnect Account
To create your account on the official website, just go through the steps that are explained below:
- Visit the Nintendo Store on your console or Sony PlayStation Store.
- Nintendo Switch: Find and download aka.ms/remoteconnect for Switch (this download should be free if you already have Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition). Find and download PS4: Minecraft for Playstation 4 (this download should be free if you have Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition J already have)
- If you’ve signed up for a simple Microsoft user account, go to the aka.ms/remoteconnect home screen on your device and you’ll see an option to register on the portal.
- Click on the link and it will take you to the remote login page
- This page displays your 8-digit code. Leave the code visible on your device or save the same to complete the sign-up process.
- Finally, visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on another internet-enabled device, that includes your MAC, PC, or cell phone. You will be now redirected to the next page.
- Enter your code, tap at the bottom, and follow the instructions displayed on your screen to complete the sign-in process.
It is easy to set the crossplay on this portal. We have explained each and every step to set the same on our portal:
- You need a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 by using the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC.
- When you open Minecraft on PlayStation 4, you will find Sign in with a Microsoft account in the main menu.
- Make sure to sign in with your desired Microsoft account, as once linked, the link will no longer be possible without losing access to rights and aka.ms/remoteconnect on other platforms.
- After selecting the login option, a message will be displayed with a link and a unique 8-digit code. Just follow the link http://aka.ms/remoteconnect on your phone or computer and complete the login process.
Now that you’re ready to play with other people, select the Playback tab from the menu, then select Friends. Here you will find the chance to make friends between platforms.
Below is a list of Gamertags for those with whom you are already friends. If you wish to play with a new person, just add a friend by adding your Microsoft Gamertag.
The aka.ms/remoteconnect Portal
This is a website where people can remotely play Minecraft against other people with devices other than themselves.
To play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, PS4, or any non-Microsoft device, users need to register a free Microsoft account and sign in if they wish to play against people on other devices.
With a Microsoft account, Minecraft players can play on various devices like Switch, PS4, Windows PC, or even iOS or Android to play with their friends who have the game on their Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
To play online multiplayer in Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch, you will need to sign into the game with a Microsoft account. The aka.ms/remoteconnect is an extremely useful portal for the people to sign in to their account and make sure that they are able to avail of all the services offered by the online portal.
The Account Settings
Once connected, simply visit the website address https://aka.ms/accountsettings. You can update your settings and get more help with your account.
The RemoteConnect Code
After signing in, you will be automatically redirected to the page where you can enter your aka.ms/remoteconnect code.
If you are unable to sign in and enter your Microsoft Cross-Play authorization code, turn off your device for a few minutes before turning it back on and follow the instructions that are displayed on your computer screen.
The aka.ms/remoteconnect portal makes it possible for you to enhance your experience to a good extent.
If the website still doesn’t work for you, we recommend that you visit the Microsoft forums for help.
Can I use my Minecoins when I play remotely?
Your free Microsoft account makes your Minecoins cross-device and cross-platform compatible, so there are no restrictions on this.
You don’t need an Xbox Live subscription or any other aka.ms/remoteconnect subscription service to play Minecraft on PS4.
All you need is a PlayStation Plus account, as the subscription service is obligatory for Sony players in multiplayer.
Minecraft now covers millions of devices consolidated by cross-platform multiplayer characteristics assigned to the usual “Bedrock” machine. The company is breaking down long-standing barriers between platforms, that includes rivals Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for the home console. Here’s how to get started with Minecraft Cross-Game today.
Cross-play on aka.ms/remoteconnect Switch brings with it further obstacles that must be overcome due to the limitations of the console. Without the native Xbox Live mixture, you will need to sign in to a Microsoft account. The lack of a built-in browser also means that you will need the assistance of a cell phone or PC. As with the Xbox version, Nintendo Switch users should ensure that Minecraft is installed and that Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition is not incompatible.
To play online multiplayer in Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch, you will need to log into the aka.ms/remoteconnect with a Microsoft account. The steps explained in our article will make it easy for you to sign in to your account.
If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create a free account by following the instructions in our article on how to set up an aka.ms/remoteconnect account.
Friends play sessions can be linked from the main menu or invited to their own play session by selecting Camp Friends after starting an online game.